Latest update: July 17, 2021
Measures against Covid-19 infections at Ozu Cultural Classes.
Ozu Cultural Classes implement preventive guidelines as below.● We disinfect tables, chairs, doorknobs of classrooms after each session.
● Our staff thoroughly check our health conditions by taking temperature, washing and sanitizing hands, and wearing masks.
● We disinfect constantly common areas such as elevators and handrails of staircases.
● We place hand sanitizers and air circulators.
∗ In our building the air is circulated all the time by auto-ventilation systems.
Basic rules for infection prevention.
∗ When you have symptoms of cold, fever, cough, malaise.
∗ When you have had a close contact with coronavirus patients.
∗ When you have had a close contact with those who have resided or traveled in high-risk countries or regions within last 2 weeks.
● Please wash and disinfect your hands with hand sanitizer before entering your classroom.
● Masks are required.
● In the classroom you need to keep a distance from others.
● Doors are kept open for ventilation. So please be careful not to speak loudly to avoid disturbing other classes.
● When you have a drink in the classroom, avoid sitting face to face.
● As our staff disinfect tables and chairs after each class, please do not enter the classroom until the time when your class begins.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We appreciate your understanding and corporation in order to keep health and safety of all our customers and staff.